Date(s) - 03/07/2019
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Community Business Partnership
More businesses are using Instagram to grow their following and increase sales. With over 800 Million people on Instagram, it is a great platform to reach new audiences and promote your business. But did you know Instagram has an option to make a business account?
Learn how to take advantage of Instagram’s tools and create a business account to help grow your business.
IMPORTANT: Instagram app downloaded prior to class!
This is a hands-on class for beginners that teach small business owners how to start using Instagram to efficiently reach new audiences. We will go over:
- Creating an Instagram business page
- How to choose your name, photo, and handle
- The basics of posting & making stories
- Increasing interaction and engagement with followers
- Gaining followers: commenting, doing giveaways, giving shout-outs
- Beating the Instagram algorithm
- Connecting your Instagram with other social media platforms
Find more details on the event here