- This event has passed.
The 3% MiniCon D.C.
June 6, 2019 @ 8:15 am - 6:30 pm EDT
The 3% Conference is coming to Washington, D.C.!
The event that has taken the global ad world by storm comes to our nation’s capital to focus on how brands are aligning with causes, leading with purpose, and answering to consumers during an unprecedented time of activism in the U.S.
Through a mixture of main stage keynotes and panel discussions, plus afternoon breakout sessions, we will tackle important questions like:
– Super Bowl Sunday: how real-time analysis of tweets shows how purpose-driven messaging differs from straight brand messaging
– When brands lead social conversations, how does that impact awareness of key issues and customer advocacy?
– How can media placement be politicized by consumers to pressure brands away from certain sites or programming?
– When more women and people of color are leading politically, how does that impact media depictions?
We expect this to be one of the largest audience of 3%’s 25 global traveling events, drawing 400-500 attendees. Our speaker lineup includes:
– Charlotte Clymer, Press Secretary for Rapid Response, Human Rights Campaign
– Gail Heimann, President, Weber Shandwick
– Jonathan Jackson, Co-Founder, Blavity
– Matt Rivitz, Founder, Sleeping Giants
– Shannon Coulter, Co-Founder, Grab Your Wallet
– Tim Allen, Partner, Microsoft Design
– Kristin Hayden, Chief Partnership Officer, IGNITE
– Tom Chirico, Lead, Brand Strategy Story Lab at Twitter
– Renetta McCann, Chief Inclusion Experiences Officer, Publicis Groupe
– Kristen Cavallo, CEO, The Martin Agency
– Amy Small, VP/Creative & Brand Strategy, Media Cause
– Chris Edwards, Creative Director + Author
… and many more
Sponsored by: AARP, Papa John’s Pizza, The Martin Agency, Ideabar, Wieden+Kennedy
*Refund Policy: No refunds will be issued after May 6, 2019. Tickets will still be transferable to another party, or can be donated to offer a student free admission. Please email us directly to transfer or donate your ticket no later than May 6, 2019.