The 2020 National Black Owned Business Conference
April 17 @ 9:00 am - April 18 @ 11:30 pm EDT
If you are interested in attending the conference, but you are not ready to pay, like the event page for updates.
The 2020 Black Owned Business Conference welcomes business owners, entrepreneurs, public speakers, and vendors to the Nation’s Capital.
Breakout Sessions include:
- Plan to Succeed
- Networking the Right Way: The Perfect Pitch
- Access to Capitol
- Breaking into the manufacturing industry
- Exporting: Business in Africa
- Technology: Keeping up with time
- Marketing: Social Media Strategies
- Contracting: What you need to know
- Sponsors: What they want and how to provide it
- If there is something you want to see, please let us know. We can make it happen!
Once you register, you will receive an email with a link to choose your breakout sessions. You can change your breakout sessions anytime before the conference.
Weekend events include:
- VIP Luncheon
- Black Tie Gala (Included in Registration)
- Networking Happy Hour (Included in Registration)
- Pitch Competition: Come support the entrepreneurs who went through an intense 4 month pitch training. (Included in your registration)
- HBCU Roll Call!: A Roundtable for business owners representing HBCUs (Included in Registration)
- Will be recognized during the event
- Prior to the event, the list of vendors will be sent to all registrants
- Our inhouse production team will come around to capture vendors and include you in the videos and media coverage. If you do not wish to be part of the videos, please just let them know as they come around.
- We will also have a vendor moment during a general session where all vendors will have the opportunity to walk across the stage and greet the audience
- Vendors will also have the opportunity to provide samples, marketing material, etc to be placed in registration bags.
- When registering as a vendor, please be very specific on the type of items you will sell and if you are part of a larger company. We are avoiding duplicates. If you register after someone with the same company, you will receive an email with your options (a refund will be 1 of the options)
- As a vendor, you will have access to the general sessions with your vendor badge. (Not the VIP luncheon)