- This event has passed.
PowerUp DC 4th Annual National Small Business Week Forum
May 7 @ 8:00 am - 2:00 pm EDT
Small businesses are major contributors to the strength of the American economy. Every year they employ more than half of the private workforce nationally, create new jobs, and drive the majority of American innovations as well as increase U.S. competitiveness. The small businesses of Washington, DC are no exception. DC Health Link and its business partners support the vital growth and development of the DC small business community and congratulates the community for the vitally important role it plays in strengthening the District’s economy and in contributing to the greater DC community..
POWERUP DC 2019 is a powerful business opportunity that provides invaluable information and resources to business owners and nonprofit professionals who have an interest in starting, growing and flourishing their business. With a range of professional business seminars, workshops and relationship building networking sessions, POWERUP DC 2019 is designed specifically to support DC small business owners, entrepreneurs and non-profit leaders on their pathway to success.
REGISTER EARLY. Space is LIMITED.
- Learn about new business and funding opportunities to develop your business
- Network with other business owners and entrepreneurs
- Establish new contacts and reconnect with old ones
- Get information and answers to your questions about the ACA and the DC Health Link small business marketplace
- Learn about legislative & regulatory review and updates that may affect your business
- Meet exhibitors who have information to help you grow and prosper your business