- This event has passed.
#FinCon19: Where Money & Media Meet
September 4, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - September 7, 2019 @ 11:30 pm EDT
Join the Movement that’s Helping Thousands Reach Millions with a Positive Money Message
On September 4-7, 2019, an energetic community of Money Media Nerds will descend on Washington, DC, for a time of connecting and learning.
FinCon is for personal finance and investing digital influencers, brands, and their fans, too!
At the annual event each Fall, attendees connect with others in the community, learn to create, promote, and profit from compelling online content, and discover new trends in personal finance and investing.
Visit www.FinConExpo.com for more information.
What bonuses do I get with a Basic Influencer Pass? Along with sessions, networking, keynotes, parties, and more, you get the following bonuses:
- An Invite to the Private FinCon Facebook Group
- Participation in the One-On-One Mentoring Program
What is the Pro Influencer Pass? The Pro Influencer Pass gives you everything included in the Basic Influencer Pass, PLUS it helps you easily connect with the sponsors and exhibitors looking to do business with you and your brand. The Pro Industry Pass gives you access to the Pro Networking online scheduling system and onsite event. Learn more at http://finconexpo.com/pro-networking/
Terms & Conditions
1. You are responsible for your own hotel/transportation arrangements and costs. Please use the FinCon hotel block of rooms.
2. There are no pass refunds. Passes can be transferred to another person before August 1, 2019 for a $50 fee.
3. We will be filming and photographing at FinCon. Your image may be captured and used at a later time to promote future conferences. PT Money Conferences, LLC, retains the rights to those images.
4. The conference schedule is subject to change.
5. Please wear your badge to all conference activities. No badge = no access.
6. We will never share your email address or shipping/billing address with a 3rd party.
7. You must have a print out or mobile copy of your Eventbrite registration AND your ID at check in.
8. By agreeing to these terms you also agree to our conference code of conduct. https://finconexpo.com/conduct/