- This event has passed.
Aligning Product Management and Marketing
June 4, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
In this meetup, join us as we partner with our friends at ProductTank DC for a lively discussion of how product management and marketing intersect.
Specifically, we explore some of the following important questions:
1) While Design Thinking has exemplified the importance of UX being incorporated at the earliest stages of product development, what role does marketing have during this stage?
2) How are product managers incorporating market intelligence and other knowledge their marketing colleagues have to offer in product development?
3) How are products transitioned to marketing for product launches and who takes the lead in developing Go-To-Market strategies and product messaging?
4) Do these internal processes impact conversion rate optimization after launch, if so how?
5) What is the definition of the intersection of Product Management and Marketing – Is there a clash or is there synchronicity?
These questions and more will be explored through a joint meet-up between ProductTank DC and DC Marketing Tech with both Product Managers and Marketing Directors (CMOs or Product Marketing Directors) serving as panelists.
Stay tuned for more info!