- This event has passed.
AC: Silhouette CNC Yellow Sign off
May 1, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm EDT
Makers will be introduced to Silhouette Cameo and Silhouette Studio software. Learn basic safety and functions. Get hands-on practice by making a vinyl decal or magnet to take home. This tool can be used to make t-shirts, paper engineering, pop-up books, paper boxes, cut cloth, and print logos from a file you draw.
– Tool Sign off: Silhouette CNC
– Prerequisite: Nova Labs Green Orientation class*
– Safety Dress Requirements: None
You may wish to:
– Bring a known safe USB stick, to save any designs onto (optional)
– Download and play with the basic software on your own laptop http://www.silhouetteamerica.com/software
– Choose a few projects to do so you can get started right away after class! https://www.instructables.com/id/Silhouette-Cameo/
*You may take this class before taking GO but you may not use the tools listed except when supervised by a certified adult or key member. You have 30 days to take GO or the sign off is forfeited.
If the class is full, search https://www.nova-labs.org/events/
If no spaces are available in upcoming classes, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Class and refund policy: https://www.nova-labs.org/class-and-event-policies/