- This event has passed.
2019 Federal Media & Marketing Study Breakfast Briefing
October 31, 2019 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am EDT
For over decade, our comprehensive study has helped federal marketers develop the right strategies to reach federal decision-makers by providing key data about their purchasing and media habits. Since it began, tens of thousands of federal respondents at defense and civilian agencies, inside and outside the Beltway, have participated in our surveys about their use of digital, social, mobile, print and broadcast media, creating a comprehensive database like no other in our industry.
The 2019 release will contain expanded information including more personal behavior data and opinions on a range of issues affecting the federal workforce.
In addition to finding out the changes in the top print, digital, radio and TV properties in the federal market, NEW THIS YEAR:
Walk through a day in the life of a federal decision-maker:
- What are new technologies and online and offline behaviors they’re adopting
- How (and when) do they consume media during their day
- What are barriers that prevent them from accessing media
Purchase your ticket to join our networking breakfast and hear this year’s results followed by a panel discussion.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Marketing professionals investing time and budget to produce and distribute content, BD and proposal professionals who use content when connecting with federal decision-makers and media publishers interested in understanding the media consumptions habits of this niche audience.
EXCLUSIVE TO EVENT ATTENDEES:
Those attending will have exclusive complimentary access to the report. On November 11, 2019 the report will be available for purchase to the general public.*
8:30-9:00 AM – Breakfast and networking
9:00-10:00 AM – Present study results
10:00-11:00 AM – Panelist discussion and audience Q&A
11:00-11:30 AM – Coffee refresh and networking
- Aaron Heffron – President, Market Connections Inc.
- Virginia Grebbien – Chief Marketing Officer, Parsons Corporation
- Joseph Pendry – Vice President of Marketing & Communications, Akima
- Steve Cooper – Former Chief Information Officer, Department of Commerce
- Pete Tseronis – Former Chief Technology Officer, Department of Energy
- Constance Sayers – President, Government Executive Media Group
Free parking is available onsite for attendees.
Refunds are available through 11:59 PM (EDT), October 24, 2019. Use the Contact Us button to request your refund. Tickets are transferable.
*The 2019 results overview will be available for sale to the general public on November 11, 2019, at a price of $199.