- This event has passed.
17th Annual Small Business & Procurement Expo
June 7 @ 7:00 am - 3:00 pm EDT
Join LaGuardia Community College Business Services for the 17th Annual Small Business and Procurement Expo!
Participate in the most anticipated networking and learning event of the year, with over 60 exhibitors and 500 attendees
Connect with Contract Opportunities:
- Meet government procurement representatives, prime contractors, and small businesses
- Identify and explore contracting and subcontracting opportunities
- Meet MWBEs, SDVOBs, VOSBs, 8(a)s, Hub Zone, WOSBs, EDWOSBs, and DBEs
- Learn about selling to the government and private sector through our workshops
Confirmed Exhibitors for 2019
How to Participate
All attendees must register on Eventbrite to attend. Once you click the green register button, please choose “individual” to then purchase your tickets.
Government agencies, prime contractors, and small businesses are invited to exhibit their organization by purchasing a table. Small businesses can also purchase a general admission ticket if they choose not to exhibit. Workshops will be offered throughout the day to all participants on government contracting and business development.
Take advantage of our Early Bird Special, which ends on April 5!
LaGuardia Business Services will be publishing an Expo brochure and we invite you to purchase advertisement space. This is a great way to market your organization to the hundreds of attendees at the Expo. Each ad will be a full page in the brochure. We are currently running special discounts for attendees who purchase an advertisement and a table together. Please click on “register” for the details.
To find out more about sponsorship opportunities for the Expo, click on the green register button. If you have any questions about the sponsorship packages, please call 718-482-5306.
Terms and Conditions
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- Sales for exhibitor tables, advertisements, and sponsorship end Friday, June 1. Any table, advertisement, or sponsorship purchase after June 1 will not be guaranteed to appear in the Expo catalog.
- Government agencies only: If you are a government agency and require an invoice, please choose that option under “payment options” on the order form when you register. Only government agencies are able to request an invoice.
- Continental breakfast and a lunch buffet will be provided for exhibitors and attendees on a first come, first serve basis.
- Parking is not available at the facility. There are parking garages nearby that can accommodate you, or we encourage participants to take public transit.
- Tickets at the door will be $45
For more information, contact LaGuardia Business Services at 718-482-5306.
Expo sponsored by